College of Education

About Us Admissions & Academics Research & Engagement Departments & Faculty Current Students


Submit Transcripts


If you have not submitted your transcripts, please review the complete list of what academic credentials (transcripts, certificate of degrees, translations) you need to submit by viewing your  official notice of admission letter from the Graduate College. These credentials should be mailed to the Graduate and Professional Admissions Office in the Graduate College.

Graduate College Admissions Office
Attn: Transcripts
Coble Hall MC-322
801 South Wright Street    
Champaign, Illinois 61820

Apply Now Request Information Contact Us