College of Education

About Us Admissions & Academics Research & Engagement Departments & Faculty Current Students


Payroll and Billing Information



On campus students with assistantships, traineeships, or fellowships need to complete payroll information in NESSIE New Hire. If required, you will receive the URL and password via email to complete NESSIE New Hire. You will not be paid until information in NESSIE is complete.  

Monitoring your billing activity 

To monitor your billing activity, visit the University Student Financial Services & Cashier Operations (USFSCO) website. The USFSCO office is responsible for billing all activity that appears on your student account, such as tuition, fees, room and board charges and credits.

Please visit the "Pay My Bill" at to familiarize yourself with important information regarding your student account and payment options, as well as important due dates.

Interested in applying for student loan? Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aide (FAFSA). Use Federal School Code 001775.

More information about loans is available from the Office of Financial Aid.

Apply Now Request Information Contact Us