Education at Illinois is transformative
Our mission is not only about excellence or doing regular things well. It's about doing things in imaginatively different ways.
In all we do, we aim to reinvent ourselves while maintaining our relevance in a world that continues to expect much from educators. Our iconic reputation for producing scholarship that transforms the nature and the content of education means that we effect change economically, socially, and technologically. We meet the changing needs of the local and global community, and we continue to evolve and refocus.
Our leadership team helps steer our College through the ever-changing educational environment in order to maintain our pre-eminence as a world-class institution of teaching, learning, and research.
- Christopher Span, Associate Dean for Graduate Programs
- Nancy Latham, Executive Director of the Council on Teacher Education
- Sarah McCarthey, Head of Curriculum & Instruction
- Lisa Denson-Rives, Assistant Dean for Advancement
- Gabrielle Allen, Associate Dean for Research
- Timisha Luster, Assistant Dean for Administration
- Lisa Monda-Amaya, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs and Teacher Education
- James D. Anderson, Dean
- Amanda Brown, Assistant Dean for Budget and Resource Planning
- Denice Ward-Hood, Director of Online Programs
- Daniel Morrow, Chair of Educational Psychology
- Yoon Pak, Interim Head of Education Policy, Organization & Leadership
- Micki Ostrosky, Head of Special Education
- Not pictured: Kathy Ryan, Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs; and George Reese, Director of the Office for Mathematics, Science and Technology Education