College of Education

About Us Admissions & Academics Research & Engagement Departments & Faculty Student Resources

Graduate Minor

Students interested in a Graduate Minor must first consult with the department offering the minor. Application and completion requirements vary by program. After all course requirements are met, a Graduate Student Petition to request a Curriculum Change is needed to add the minor to their official transcript. Additional information, along with the list of Campus Approved Minors, can be found on the Graduate College website.