Transcript/Enrollment Certification

Currently enrolled students may order transcripts or enrollment certifications in person at the Records Service Center, 901 West Illinois Street, Urbana, or by accessing the Office of the Registrar website.  

Transfer Credit

Students may earn credit by attending community colleges or four-year institutions provided they satisfy the minimum residency requirements for graduation. Following completion of the course(s), students should have an official transcript sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 901 West Illinois Street, Suite 103, Urbana, IL 61801. Electronic transcripts can be submitted; however there are specific requirements in place. After the transcript is processed, the credit will be added to the student’s record. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that credit taken elsewhere is transferred back to the University in a timely manner. Grades earned in coursework completed at other institutions are averaged into the student's cumulative grade point average. 

Students are responsible to disclose and provide complete, official transcripts from any post-secondary work completed outside the University of Illinois system, including all international and domestic coursework for the purpose of consideration of transfer articulation. Please see student code for details.