Undergraduate Advising & Support
Undergraduate advising at the College of Education is handled by the Student Academic Affairs Office. Advisers are available to meet with *interested students as well as current students to discuss all aspects of the various undergraduate programs available in the College of Education. *Interested current UI students should attend an informational meeting before seeing an adviser.
- Express Advising guidelines: Express Advising Hours require no appointment and are available on a first come, first served basis. See times listed to the right.
- Scheduling an advising appointment: Since we do not schedule appointments via email, please either call the office at 217.333.2800 or use your advisor's booking page to schedule an appointment.
- Undergraduate Programs
- Academic Dates and Deadlines
- Undergraduate Student Handbook
- Forms, Petitions and Resources
- Transfer Student Information
- UI Students Applying to Education Major/Minor
- Resources for Academic Success
- Calculating Your GPA
- Education Success Initiative (ESI)
Student Academic Affairs Office
Room 110 Education Building
1310 South Sixth Street
Champaign, IL 61820
You can find your current progress report (often referred to as a degree audit or DARS audit) by following instructions below.
During the academic school year, Academic Advisors host Express advising hours for College of Education majors: Elementary Education, Early Childhood, Middle Grades, and Special Education majors. Express Advising hours for Fall 2021 will be posted in August.