Project TI3 (ECSE - Masters)
Are you interested in learning more about Trauma Informed Care?
Are you interested in pursuing a Master’s degree?
Project TI3 will prepare 24 full-time masters students in early intervention (EI), early childhood special education (ECSE), or school social work (SSW) who have expertise in:
- supporting the social emotional development
- using trauma-informed supports
- providing responsive, evidence-based services to young children (birth through five) with delays or disabilities and their families.
Project TI3 students will acquire competencies via coursework, a trauma-informed practice seminar, and multi-disciplinary practicum and traineeship experiences. Full-time students funded through
Project TI3 will receive:
- Competitive monthly stipends
- Tuition waiver
- A waiver of most university fees
For more information, please contact: