Health Profession Education Online
Program News & Announcement
Beginning in Fall 2013, HPE will be offering courses in a 16-week platform, in which only meeting in 8 synchronous sessions
The master's degree in Human Resource Education with an emphasis in Health Profession Education (HPE) at the University of Illinois is designed for individuals interested in Human Resource Development (HRD) within clinical healthcare settings. The program emphasizes:
- Training and Development
- Curriculum Design
- Organization Development
- Leadership Development
The program serves education/training personnel, nurses, administrators, medical residents, and other healthcare professionals with an interest in continuing education, leadership, and organization development. Courses are highly interactive and provide participants with a specialized focus on HRD within clinical healthcare settings.
The University of Illinois will award a Master of Education (Ed.M.) degree (concentration in Human Resource Development, emphasis in Health Profession Education) after the completion of 36 credit hours (nine 4-hour courses). The requirements may be completed in two or more years.
Become a more effective practitioner by learning about cutting-edge educational concepts within the context of the healthcare sector!
Here's what others have been saying about the program:
- Ranked "Top Ten" nationally by U.S. News & World Report.
- Won "Outstanding HRD Program of the Year" from the Academy of Human Resource Development.
- Named a "Top 10 Best Buy" among HR-related online programs by GetEducated.com
- Academic Programs
- Departments & Units
- Our Faculty
- Research & Outreach
- About Us
- Make a Gift
- Online Programs
- Bilingual/ESL Endorsement
- Community College Teaching and Learning Graduate Certificate
- Curriculum Technology and Education Reform (CTER)
- Diversity and Equity Issues in Education
- eLearning Graduate Certificate
- Global Studies in Education
- Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Development Graduate Certificate
- Health Profession Education
- Middle Grades Endorsement
- New Learning
- Online Support Team
- Student Resources
- Student Orientation
- Faculty Resources and Orientation