Certificate of Specialization
Trauma-Informed Education Certificate of Specialization
The Trauma-Informed Education Certificate of Specialization (COS) is a fully online certificate program for degree and non-degree seeking students. This certificate requires a total of 12-14 credit hours coursework designed for developing students’ understanding of trauma in educational settings. Students completing this certificate program can apply the course credits earned towards a master’s or a doctorate program upon admission to those programs.
Typical Plan of Study (12-14 hours)
To determine program cost, use the Cost Calculator. Please note that online students should reference the tuition cost only, there are not additional fees for online.
This section is designed to provide you with quick access to the most essential information. If you don't find something you need here, email us at email@example.com and one of our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Academic and Registration Support and Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Course Technical Support Services: IT Partners @ Education at (217) 244-7005 or email@example.com
- Email and Passwords Support Services: Campus Technology Services at (217) 244-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need to make sure your personal computer meets the necessary technology requirements by reviewing your software and hardware standards.
- View the Video Help page for Video Playback Support
- View the Technical Support page to get technical requirements and support.
- Learn@Illinois Moodle Service Support
- Collaborate Support
- Video Playback Support
- Confluence Wiki Support