Certificate of Specialization
Learning Design & Leadership
Learning Design & Leadership certificate of specialization provides opportunities to learn how to create more engaging learning environments by integrating new media technologies.
Typical Plan of Study (12 hours)
Select 3 Courses
- EPOL 481: New Learning (crosslisted with EPS 431)
- EPOL 486: New Media & Learner Differences
- EPOL 534: Assessment for Learning (crosslisted with EPS 535)
- EPOL 580: Ubiquitous Learning (crosslisted with EPS 506)
- EPOL 581: Knowledge, Learning and Pedagogy
- EPOL 582: New Media and Literacies
- EPOL 583: Learning Ecologies (crosslisted with HRD 572)
- EPOL 590: Meaning Patterns
- EPSY 408: Learning and Human Development with Educational Technology
- EPSY 559: Advanced Learning Technologies
- EPSY 560: Technology and Educational Change
To determine program cost, use the Cost Calculator. Please note that online students should reference the tuition cost only, there are not additional fees for online.
This section is designed to provide you with quick access to the most essential information. If you don't find something you need here, please click the "Chat" button on this page or email us at email@example.com and one of our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Academic and Registration Support and Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Course Technical Support Services: IT Partners @ Education at (217) 244-7005 or email@example.com
- Email and Passwords Support Services: Campus Technology Services at (217) 244-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need to make sure your personal computer meets the necessary technology requirements by reviewing your software and hardware standards.
- View the Video Help page for Video Playback Support
- View the Technical Support page to get technical requirements and support.
- Learn@Illinois Moodle Service Support
- Collaborate Support
- Video Playback Support
- Confluence Wiki Support