Certificate of Specialization
LDL: Technology Specialist
Technology Specialist certificate of specialization prepares educators to understand technology and know how to use it in their classroom or workplace. Learn about emerging technologies and about their implications on teaching and learning.
Typical Plan of Study (12 hours)
Select 3 Courses
- CI 560: Trends & Issues Language Arts
- EPOL 480: Technology & Educational Reform (crosslisted with EPS 415)
- EPOL 481: New Learning (crosslisted with EPS 431)
- EPOL 486: New Media & Learner Differences
- EPOL 534: Assessment for Learning (crosslisted with EPS 535)
- EPOL 582: New Media and Literacies (crosslisted with EPS 554)
- EPOL 583: Learning Ecologies (crosslisted with HRD 572)
- EPOL 584: Innovation in eLearning (crosslisted with HRD 575)
- EPSY 408: Learning & Hum Dev w/ EdTech
- EPSY 556: Analysis of Educational Tech
- ERAM 556: Program Evaluation
To determine program cost, use the Cost Calculator. Please note that online students should reference the tuition cost only, there are not additional fees for online.
This section is designed to provide you with quick access to the most essential information. If you don't find something you need here, email us at email@example.com and one of our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Academic and Registration Support and Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Course Technical Support Services: IT Partners @ Education at (217) 244-7005 or email@example.com
- Email and Passwords Support Services: Campus Technology Services at (217) 244-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need to make sure your personal computer meets the necessary technology requirements by reviewing your software and hardware standards.
- View the Video Help page for Video Playback Support
- View the Technical Support page to get technical requirements and support.
- Learn@Illinois Moodle Service Support
- Collaborate Support
- Video Playback Support
- Confluence Wiki Support