Certificate in Foundations of eLearning in Higher Education - Online
Students may complete coursework for a certificate in Foundations of eLearning in Higher Education. Certificate programs may be completed after admission to an Education Policy, Organization and Leadership online non-degree program.
Choose 3 courses
- CI 433 Foundations of Bilingual Education
- CI 446 Culture in the Classroom
- CI 477 Bilingual ESL Methods & Materials
- CI 517 Bilingual and ESL Assessment
- CI 560 New Media and Literacies (Trends & Issues in Language Arts)
- EPS 431 New Learning
- EPS 535 Assessment for Learning
- EPS 590 An Introduction to Online Teaching & Learning
- EPS 595 Independent Study (on request & approval)
- EPSY 556 Analysis of Advanced Instructional Technologies
- EPSY 590 Learning with Mobile Technologies
- HRD 411 Training System Design
- HRD 472 Learning Technologies
- HRD 572 eLearning Ecologies
- HRD 585 Program Evaluation
- SPED 413 New Media & Learner Differences
To determine program cost, use the Cost Calculator. Please note that online students should reference the tuition cost only, there are not additional fees for online.
This section is designed to provide you with quick access to the most essential information. If you don't find something you need here, please click the "Chat" button on this page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Registration Process
- Registration Deadlines
- How to Register Video
- Cancellation, Drops & Withdrawal
- Leave of Absence
Library & Textbook Services
- College of Education Convocation Information
- Checklist for Graduating Students
- Graduation Requirements
- Academic and Registration Support and Inquiries: email@example.com
- Online Course Technical Support Services: IT Partners @ Education at (217) 244-7005 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email and Passwords Support Services: Campus Technology Services at (217) 244-7000 or email@example.com
- You will need to make sure your personal computer meets the necessary technology requirements by reviewing your software and hardware standards.
- View the Video Help page for Video Playback Support
- View the Technical Support page to get technical requirements and support.
- Learn@Illinois Moodle Service Support
- Collaborate Support
- Video Playback Support
- Confluence Wiki Support