Certificate of Specialization
Instructional System Design Management and Leadership
Instructional System Design Management and Leadership (ISDML) certificate of specialization is a practice-oriented program grounded in instructional system design and learning technologies and is positioned to efficiently up-skill the training and learning development workforce in organizations.
Typical Plan of Study (16 hours)
Required: 2 courses
Choose one of the following
To determine program cost, use the Cost Calculator. Please note that online students should reference the tuition cost only, there are not additional fees for online.
This section is designed to provide you with quick access to the most essential information. If you don't find something you need here, please click the "Chat" button on this page or email us at email@example.com and one of our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Academic and Registration Support and Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Course Technical Support Services: IT Partners @ Education at (217) 244-7005 or email@example.com
- Email and Passwords Support Services: Campus Technology Services at (217) 244-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need to make sure your personal computer meets the necessary technology requirements by reviewing your software and hardware standards.
- View the Video Help page for Video Playback Support
- View the Technical Support page to get technical requirements and support.
- Learn@Illinois Moodle Service Support
- Collaborate Support
- Video Playback Support
- Confluence Wiki Support