Certificate of Specialization
Human Resource Development
Human Resource Development certificate of specialization enhances knowledge and the applied processes used to improve workplace performance and individual learning in organizations.
Typical Plan of Study (12 hours)
Select 3 Courses
- EPOL 470: Principles in Human Resource Education (crosslisted with HRD 400)
- EPOL 472: Instructional and Training System Design (crosslisted with HRD 411)
- EPOL 475: Work Analysis (crosslisted with HRD 440)
- EPOL 483: Learning Technologies (crosslisted with HRD 472)
- EPOL 570: Organization Development (crosslisted with HRD 530)
- EPOL 573: Strategic HRD (crosslisted with HRD 532)
- EPOL 578: Learning on the Job (crosslisted with HRD 540)
- ERAM 556: Program Evaluation
To determine program cost, use the Cost Calculator. Please note that online students should reference the tuition cost only, there are not additional fees for online.
This section is designed to provide you with quick access to the most essential information. If you don't find something you need here, please click the "Chat" button on this page or email us at email@example.com and one of our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Academic and Registration Support and Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Course Technical Support Services: IT Partners @ Education at (217) 244-7005 or email@example.com
- Email and Passwords Support Services: Campus Technology Services at (217) 244-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need to make sure your personal computer meets the necessary technology requirements by reviewing your software and hardware standards.
- View the Video Help page for Video Playback Support
- View the Technical Support page to get technical requirements and support.
- Learn@Illinois Moodle Service Support
- Collaborate Support
- Video Playback Support
- Confluence Wiki Support