Certificate of Specialization
Certificate in Global Studies in Education - Online
Students may complete coursework for a certificate in Global Studies in Education. Certificate programs may be completed after admission to an Education Policy, Organization and Leadership online non-degree program.
Typical Plan of Study (12 hours)
Select 3 Courses
- EPOL 520: Education and Globalization (crosslisted with EPS 530)
- EPOL 521: Globalizing Educational Policy (crosslisted with EPS 537)
- EPOL 522: Globalization of Higher Ed (crosslisted with EPS 538)
- EPOL 524: Education and Human Rights (crosslisted with EPS 529)
- EPOL 525: Global Youth & Citizenship (crosslisted with EPS 533)
- EPOL 528: Researching Global Education (crosslisted with EPS 580)
To determine program cost, use the Cost Calculator. Please note that online students should reference the tuition cost only, there are not additional fees for online.
This section is designed to provide you with quick access to the most essential information. If you don't find something you need here, email us at email@example.com and one of our staff will be happy to assist you.
- Academic and Registration Support and Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Course Technical Support Services: IT Partners @ Education at (217) 244-7005 or email@example.com
- Email and Passwords Support Services: Campus Technology Services at (217) 244-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need to make sure your personal computer meets the necessary technology requirements by reviewing your software and hardware standards.
- View the Video Help page for Video Playback Support
- View the Technical Support page to get technical requirements and support.
- Learn@Illinois Moodle Service Support
- Collaborate Support
- Video Playback Support
- Confluence Wiki Support