- About Us
- Research & Outreach
Resources for Current Students
Are you wondering what the requirements are for your degree program? Do you have questions about what forms are required to progress through your degree program? Click on the lists below to find the information you need.
C&I Resources for Current Students:
- This link takes you to a resource where you can search for dissertations and articles. Click on "Dissertation Abstracts / Digital Dissertations". May only work when connected on a UIUC networked computer.
- Requirements for Degree Programs
- This link provides information on degree requirements and Policies of the College of Education Graduate Programs.
- Office of Clinical Experiences
- This link provides information on student teaching and state requirements for teacher licensure.
- Council on Teacher Education
- This link provides information about state requirements for teacher licensure.
- Graduate College
- Financial Aid Information
Doctoral (Ph.D.) Student Degree Requirement Information:
Early Research Requirement form
Research Specialization Information - Research Specialization FORM
Qualifying Exams - Qualifying Exam Scheduling FORM
Preliminary and Final Exam Scheduling Form
Curriculum and Instruction Termination and Leave of Absence Policy for Doctoral Students
Deadlines and Academic Calendars
Registration Deadlines - Review this link for registration deadlines
Thesis Office Deadlines - Review this link for Graduation Deadlines
Academic Calendars - Review this link for Campus Holidays, Final Exams, etc.
- C&I Home
- About the Department
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Programs of Study
- Financial Aid
- Curriculum, Aesthetics, and Teacher Education (CATE)
- Digital Environments for Learning, Teaching, & Agency (DELTA)
- Language & Literacy (L&L)
- Math, Science, and Engineering (MSE)
- Research & Scholarship
- Alumni & Friends
- Faculty Profiles
- Staff Directory