Learning Design & Leadership
Learning Design & Leadership (LDL) provides educators and training/learning development professionals the opportunity to learn how to create more engaging learning environments by integrating new media technologies. LDL encourages students to be active designers of their own knowledge, in contrast to old teaching, in which knowledge was handed down to them. Students use new digital media to enhance the ways in which they learn and understand, thus improving the learning process. It also addresses the challenges of differentiating instruction to meet the needs of diverse learners.
Who should apply
Educators in PK-16 and training/learning development professionals across industries and organizations around the world who want to:
- Advance their credentials, knowledge, skills, and competencies in creating efficient, effective, and engaging learning systems and environments
- Become autonomous knowledge creators and sharers, to advance the practice of learning design
- Innovate teaching and learning via sound evaluations
- Online Master of Education (EdM)
- Online Doctor of Education (EdD)
- Online Certificate of Specialization
Find out what you need to start your application process.
Learn about application deadlines & required materials.
Review our tuition and fee rates by academic year or by term.
Learn more about paying for your education.
Search our library of frequently asked questions.
Reach out to our Academic Offices for additional support.