- College Teaching Minor
- Community College Leadership
- Diversity & Equity in Education
- Educational Administration & Leadership
- Educational Administration & Leadership (Principal)
- Global Studies in Education
- Higher Education
- History of Education
- Human Resource Development
- International Education Administration & Leadership
- Instructional System Design Management and Leadership
- Leadership and Equity
- Learning Design & Leadership
- Instructional Design MasterTrack Certificate
- Online Teaching in Higher Education Environment
- Philosophy of Education
- Social Sciences & Education Policy
- Technology Specialist
History of Education
History of Education is designed primarily for, but not limited to, students to specialize in the history of American education, and its complex and multicultural dimensions. The program offers a sequence of courses in the History of Education, including History of Western European Education, History of Asian American Education, Educational Movements in the Twentieth Century, Historical Foundations of American Educational Thought, and Methods and Techniques of Historical Research.
Department: Education Policy, Organization and Leadership
Who should apply
Educators at all levels who want to:
- Study the rigorous methodological and theoretical training in historical research resulting in an understanding of the origins and development of American education within the context of American social and intellectual history
- Pursue a position such as: educator or researcher
- Gain a fuller understanding of policy, philosophical, and contemporary social issues
- On Campus Master of Education (EdM)
- On Campus Master of Arts (MA)
- On Campus Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Find out what you need to start your application process.
Learn about application deadlines & required materials.
Review our tuition and fee rates by academic year or by term.