Online Programs is launching a new Campus Graduate Certificate (CERT) program in Instructional System Design Management and Leadership!
Event Type: Informational
Presenter: Professor David Huang
Registration is required.
What will be covered during this info session?
During this session, you will learn about:
- The online Instructional System Design Management and Leadership (ISDML) Campus Graduate Certificate (CERT)
- Program structure
- Career paths
What is this Campus Graduate Certificate (CERT) Program about?
The ISDML CERT:
- Program is for individuals who aspire to design and develop technology-enriched and -enabled learning systems for broadly defined learning and performance goals in workplace contexts.
- Covers foundational knowledge and competencies in instructional system design and learning technology integration for practical application purposes in workplace settings. In addition, the coursework will help learners develop skills in various topical areas (e.g., project management, program evaluation, consulting with organizations).
- Is meeting many increasing needs of workplaces and workforce development to expand learning and development modalities from face-to-face to virtual settings, in response to changing organizational needs as well as major systemic changes, such as a pandemic.
Who should attend?
- Professionals who aspire to manage teams of training and development professionals, including instructional designers and learning system designers, in the workplace.
- Instructional designers and learning system designers who aspire to expand their career horizons for managerial roles in the workplace.
- Learning, design, and technology professionals who aspire to design and develop technology-enriched and -enabled learning systems for broadly defined learning and performance goals in workplace contexts.
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Modify existing learning systems and solutions for online and remote delivery
- Design scalable learning systems and solutions for developing working professionals’ capabilities in the workplace
- Develop learning systems and solutions for broadly defined learning and performance outcomes in the workplace across industries
- Facilitate adoption of innovations in broadly defined learning and performance contexts in the workplace
- Evaluate the impact of learning systems and solutions in the workplace
- Manage the process and resources involved in instructional system design
Students completing this Campus Graduate Certificate (CERT) program can apply the course credits earned towards a master’s or a doctorate program upon admission to those programs.
For Program Information, please view: https://education.illinois.edu/epol/programs-degrees/isdml/gradcert
For Information about Campus Graduate Certificate Programs, please view: https://education.illinois.edu/online/graduate-certificate
Sponsor: Education at Illinois – Online Programs
Please note all event times are in CT. Please download the free Zoom software and set up an account to participate.