Julie joined the College of Education and the Department of Educational Psychology in 2001. She became a team member of the Human Resources Unit when it developed in 2011.
Julie's responsibilities include:
• Assistant to the Chair of Educational Psychology
• Assist with Dean's Administration duties for Educational Psychology
• Processing appointments for all unpaid employees and affiliates including Visiting Scholars for the College of Education
• Assists in maintaining the Faculty Staff Directory (FSD)
• Organizes the Report of Non-University Activities (RNUA)
• Manages the Report of Notices of Non-Reappointment
• Coordinator of Campus Charitable Fund Drive (CCFD) for the College of Education
• Provides back-up for international employees on J-1s, H-1s, and green cards.