College of Education Faculty and Staff are required to complete security access request forms in order to access campus and college data. Those forms are found below.

Do you need to access secured campus data?

If you do, please complete the following:

The Information Security Compliance Form must accompany Banner access requests and/or Decision Support access requests (see below). Once completed, the forms should be returned to the Student Academic Affairs Office.

Do you need access to Student Data?

To request access to Banner, Reporting Applications (EDDIE/Business Objects, View Direct/Document Direct), and/or SIS the following forms must be completed and returned with the Information Security Compliance Form (above) to the College Student Academic Affairs Office. The Banner Access Request Form has been made into a fill-able Acrobat file for your convenience. This allows you to type directly into the form, using Acrobat Reader, and print your completed document for signature authorization.