Room 166 is an iFLEX collaboration classroom. Featuring multiple interactive monitors, flexible furniture and wrap-around writing surfaces.
- Touchscreen Interactive video wall
- Touchscreen Interactive TV's (x4)
- Control panels (x6)
- Apple TV's (x6)
- HDMI input for each screen
- VGA input for each screen
- Built-in microphones
- Built-in camera (x2)
- Ethernet connections
- USB power at each station
- Assistive Listening Capable
This room features 1 - 16' wide Touchscreen video wall and 5 - 55" Planar Touchscreens. To use the touchscreens download the software from PQ Labs for Windows or Mac.
Room how-to's are coming soon!
Should you require any more assistance, or would like a walk through of the features of this room, please contact User Services in Room 25, or call us at (217) 244-7005.