Funded by the National Institute of Health and the Institute for Educational Sciences, the researchers in The Adult Learning Lab are exploring how various mental activities, like learning and memory, change as we move through the adult life span. We are always looking for volunteers from the community to participate in our research. We cannot do this without YOU!
Reasons to become a research volunteer!
- You will have fun! The lab activities vary from time to time, but typically require several different tasks such as reading, memory, problem solving, and other things that will make you use your noggin!
- Participation is quick! Most of our projects require only one visit, usually no more than 2 hours.
- You will be paid! Compensation varies, but averages $10 per hour.
- You will make a tremendous contribution to our research!
Eligibility to participate
- Healthy adults age 18 and up
- Must be a native speaker of English or fluent since early childhood
- Have normal or corrected vision
- Other criteria may be applied to specific studies
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (244-7336) or e-mail The Adult Learning Lab.