General Special Education is for general education teachers or other certified personnel seeking a degree in special education. Special education teachers who do not want to pursue further licensure may also be interested in this degree. Coursework focuses on special topics such as gifted education, social-emotional development, autism, and more.
- Master of Education (EdM)
- Master of Science (MS)
- See Funding Opportunities
Who should apply
Graduate level students who want to:
- Earn a licensure in special education
- Investigate special topics in special education by working with nationally recognized faculty
- Improve the quality of life for individuals with disabilities and their families
Find out what you need to start your application process.
Learn about application deadlines & required materials.
Review our tuition and fee rates by academic year or by term.
Learn more about paying for your education.
Search our library of frequently asked questions.
Reach out to our Academic Offices for additional support.