- About Us
- Research & Outreach
SOAR: Student Opportunities for After-School Resources
SOAR (Student Opportunities for After-School Resources) is an after-school tutoring program that provides literacy and reading support as well as homework help to Latina/o emergent bilingual students in grades 2-5 by pairing them one-on-one with dedicated and enthusiastic University of Illinois volunteer tutors.
To access additional information, please click on the links on the menu to the left.
- About the Center
- Staff Directory
- Teacher Collaborator Project
- Learning Opportunities for Educators
- Chancellor's Academy
- SOAR: Student Opportunities for After-School Resources
- 13th Annual MLK Creative Expressions Competition
- Youth Literature Festival
- KAM-WAM Krannert Art Museum
- University Library Portal for Teachers