- About Us
- Research & Outreach
Graduate: Admissions to the College of Education
To help you with the application process, here are some helpful links for:
Non Degree Applicants (certificate or endorsement):
Admission to the College depends on what degree you want to pursue and which of our academic departments offers it. Admission to graduate study in the involves both common College/University requirements for all programs and some additional requirements specific to your chosen department. It can be a simple process, but you need to make sure you have the right information for the graduate program you choose. Once you've picked the program you want to enter it's as simple as 1-2-3:
- Review the common application elements for your degree
- Review elements specific to your department.
- Begin the application process online.
If you have questions as you go, the Academic and Instructional Services Office is the place to start.
1. Review the common application elements for your degree
- Common Elements for Applications for Advanced Certificate and Master's Study in the College
- Common Elements for Applications for Doctoral Study in the College
- Testing Requirements for All Applicants
2. Learn the Additional Admission Requirements Required by Your Academic Department
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Education Policy, Organization and Leadership
- Educational Psychology
- Special Education
3. Apply Online
Please complete the online graduate application through the ApplyYourself Application Network.