For deadlines to our master programs, please see the Application Deadlines
All applicants to College of Education graduate programs must submit the following via the online application:
- Personal statement, minimum 500 words, 2-3 pages in length
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- 3 letters of reference
- Transcripts. Unofficial copies are permitted for application review, as long as the institution name is on the transcript. If admitted, official transcripts will be requested by the Graduate College
Applicants for the Master plus Licensure programs in Curriculum and Instruction and Special Education must submit:
- Test of Academic Proficiency (or equivalent). Student should submit copy of score report with application
- For Secondary Education programs, students must pass the appropriate Content Area Test
- Transcripts from all institutions attended. Unofficial is acceptable for admissions review, but the institution name must be listed on the transcript.
In addition, international applicants must submit:
All materials should be submitted online, please do not mail application materials unless requested.