All applicants to College of Education graduate programs must submit the following via the online application:
- Personal statement, minimum 500 words, 2-3 pages in length
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- 3 letters of reference
- Transcripts. Unofficial copies are permitted for application review, as long as the institution name is on the transcript. If admitted, official transcripts will be requested by the Graduate College
In addition to the materials required in the online application, doctoral applicants must submit:
- The GRE is highly recommended for all applicants, but only required for applicants to Educational Psychology and Curriculum and Instruction.
- A scholarly writing sample that demonstrates the applicant's ability to analyze and synthesize data. There is not a required length to this document, though it should not be too large to upload to the online application
- Applicants for Doctoral programs in Special Education are required to a minimum of two years paid full-time professional experience related to special education or the field of disability
- Applicants for Educational Administration & Leadership must also complete the EAL Endorsement Information Form
In addition, international applicants must submit:
- International applicants who are requesting F-1 or J-1 visa eligibility documents are required to submit Proof of Funding Documentation
- Provide evidence of English proficiency
- Must meet minimum requirements based on their country of origin
- For more information on international applicants, please visit the Graduate College website.