New Learning Online Master's Program
Spring (Terms 1 & 2)
The late fee deadline is your first day of class.
Any registration questions should be directed to Erika Albin (email@example.com)or 800-252-1360 ext. 33060.
New students: After obtaining your Bluestem/NetID and Password, you need to create your UI Enterprise Password, by clicking here. To create the Enterprise password, you must first enter your Bluestem/NetID and Password.
To register, please follow these steps:
1. Visit the "University of Illinois Enterprise Applications" page
2. Click “University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC)”
3. Enter your Enterprise ID and password
4. Click “Login”
5. Click “Registration & Records”
6. Click “Registration”
7. Click “Add/Drop Courses”
8. Click “I Agree to the Above Statement”
9. Select “Spring 20XX – Urbana – Champaign”
10. Click “Submit”
11. Add the appropriate CRN under “Add Class Worksheet”
12. Click “Submit Changes”
13. Next, you may see a screen called "Registration Start Date Confirmation." Ignore this message. Enter no dates.
14. Click “Submit Changes”
15. Verify that you have added the correct course(s)
16. Click “Exit”
Textbooks are available through the U of I Bookstore , an online retailer like Amazon.com or Powells.com , through a local bookseller, or by using a textbook price comparison service like campusbooks4less.com .
Please note: In order to comply with University Billing requirements, you will register for both your Term 1, and Term 2 courses at this time. However, the course information for Term 2 is not available yet. You will be notified to register a course in Term 2, 2013 sometime in Term 1, 2013.
1. SPED 413: New Media and Learner Differences
Prof. Bill Cope, Section: NL, CRN: 53642
Your class session be on Monday evenings 7-8:30pm CST.
Course Access Available: Monday, January 7th
First Course Session: Monday, January 14th
Last Course Session: Monday, March 4th
Required Text Information:
- Kalantzis, M. and B. Cope (2008). New Learning: Elements of a Science of Education. Cambridge UK, Cambridge University Press.
2. EPS 415: Technology and Educational Reform
Prof. Bill Cope, Section: NL, CRN: 59274
Your synchronous class session be on Monday evenings 7-8:30pm CST.
Course Access Available: Monday, March 18th
First Course Session: Monday, March 25th
Last Course Session: Monday, May 13th
Required Text Information:
- Academic Programs
- Departments & Units
- Our Faculty
- Research & Outreach
- About Us
- Make a Gift
- Online Programs
- Bilingual/ESL Endorsement
- Community College Teaching and Learning Graduate Certificate
- Curriculum Technology and Education Reform (CTER)
- Diversity and Equity Issues in Education
- eLearning Graduate Certificate
- Global Studies in Education
- Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Development Graduate Certificate
- Health Profession Education
- Middle Grades Endorsement
- New Learning
- Online Support Team
- Student Resources
- Student Orientation
- Faculty Resources and Orientation