Human Resource Development Online
Fall admission: May 15, 2013
Spring admission: October 1
For details on how to apply please visit the Prospective Students page.
The Master of Education (Ed.M.) in Education Policy, Organization & Leadership (EPOL) with a concentration in Human Resource Development (HRD) at the University of Illinois is designed for individuals currently working in or aspiring to human resource development positions in a variety of organizational sectors. The program emphasizes:
- Training and Development
- Workplace Learning
- Organization Development
- Performance Improvement
Our HRD students and graduates work for community-based groups, corporations, educational institutions, government agencies, healthcare organizations, the military, and non-profit organizations. Courses are highly interactive and provide participants with a focus on training and development, organization development, and the use of technology for performance improvement at the individual and organizational levels.
Here's what others have been saying about the program:
- Ranked "Top Ten" nationally by U.S. News & World Report.
- Won "Outstanding HRD Program of the Year" from the Academy of Human Resource Development.
- Named a "Top 10 Best Buy" among HR-related online programs by GetEducated.com.
For those interested in a certificate rather than a master's degree, a four-course certificate in Human Resource Development is offered. This professional development option is available for those who have completed a bachelor's degree. The certificate is awarded upon successful completion of four courses in the HRD program.
See our HRD Certificate Page for additional information.
- Academic Programs
- Departments & Units
- Our Faculty
- Research & Outreach
- About Us
- Make a Gift
- Online Programs
- Bilingual/ESL Endorsement
- Community College Teaching and Learning Graduate Certificate
- Curriculum Technology and Education Reform (CTER)
- Diversity and Equity Issues in Education
- eLearning Graduate Certificate
- Global Studies in Education
- Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Development Graduate Certificate
- Health Profession Education
- Middle Grades Endorsement
- New Learning
- Online Support Team
- Student Resources
- Student Orientation
- Faculty Resources and Orientation
Would you like to know more about the Human Resource Development Online Program or Certificate? Complete this form and a representative will contact you.