Certificate in International Education Administration and Leadership - Online
Students may complete coursework for a certificate in International Education Administration and Leadership. Certificate programs may be completed after admission to an Education Policy, Organization and Leadership online non-degree program.
Choose 3 courses
To determine program cost, use the Cost Calculator. Please note that online students should reference the tuition cost only, there are not additional fees for online.
This section is designed to provide you with quick access to the most essential information. If you don't find something you need here, please click the "Chat" button at the bottom of this page and one of our Student Services Coordinators will be happy to assist you.
Online Learning Expectations
- Students must login within the first 48 hours of a course start and at least once every 72 hours after that to maintain "active" status. Furthermore, students must log in on at least 4 of the 7 days per week.
- Time commitment varies by program. Expect to spend at least 20 hours per week in our graduate level courses. If you're like many students, you might find it hard to get started when there are no hard deadlines. So, doing well in an online course isn't just about intelligence, but also about being organized and self-motivated. Learning to control time instead of letting time control you is key! You might also find it a little strange communicating with faculty that you have never met in person. This type of work requires a whole different set of skills than learning in a traditional classroom.
- Communication and conduct in your online course will be held to the same standards and be governed by the same policies as any on-campus course. Student should know how to: contribute to the course in a meaningful way; to compose course assignments, email messages and discussion board postings using appropriate tone, language, grammar and spelling; to avoid cheating, plagiarism, giving or receiving unauthorized assistance on tests or assignments; to know your student rights and responsibilities.
|Document Processing Software||Use word processing programs to submit your work. However, if you are using Microsoft Word 2017, please save work as ".doc" not ".docx."|
|Document Processing Software||Microsoft PowerPoint (Purchase) or compatible viewer (Freeware)|
|Document Processing Software||Adobe Acrobat Reader (Freeware)|
|Players and Plug-Ins||RealPlayer of QuickTime Player (Freeware)|
|Players and Plug-Ins||Java (Freeware)|
|Security||Anti-Virus Software (Freeware)|
|Web Browser (Freeware)|
Chrome, Firefox or Safari with:
|Hardware||Minimum Requirements||Recommended PC||Recommended Mac|
|Recommended Headset Mic|
- Office of the Registrar
- Registration Process
- When to Register
- How to Register Video
- Cancellation, Drops & Withdrawal
- Leave of Absence
Library & Textbook Services
- Degree Certification Processing Calendar
- College of Education Convocation Information
- Checklist for Graduating Students
- Degree Certification Letter Request PDF
- Graduating Requirements
- Current student Academic and Registration Support Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Course Technical Support Services: College IT at (217) 244-705 or email@example.com
- Email, Passwords, and Other Technical Support Services: Campus IT at (217) 244-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate College Support: Graduate College at (217) 333-0035 or email@example.com