Main Menu Summer 2013

Technical Support

Phone: 244-7005
Visit: Room 1, Education Building (User Services)
Request Form

User Services provides computer assistance to College of Education Faculty and Staff assigned to the Education Building, Armory, Children's Research Center, and Colonel Wolfe School. For assistance, please call User Services at 244-7005, fill out a request form, or visit User Services in Room 1 Education Building. We'll create a ticket to put your request in the support queue or refer you to the right person.

Purchase Recommendations


Alternatives, Resources Beyond College