Enhance your academic career by studying abroad
Traveling abroad is an exciting adventure, but if you are preparing to work in the field of education, the College of Education recommends doing more than just sightseeing. The Office of International Programs has identified the following programs that provide experiences valuable to education students, such as classroom observation, assisting with teaching, and even leading a class. In these programs you will work directly with students, engage with local communities, and begin to develop a global network with educators and preservice education students in other cultures.
These short-term programs occur during summer, winter break, or spring break to fit the demanding schedules of College of Education students:
- Australia (2017 Summer)
- Costa Rica (2018 Winter Break, Spring Break, Spring Semester)
- France (2018 Spring Break)
- Hong Kong (2018 Winter)
- Indonesia(2017 Summer) Apply Now!
- Ireland (2018 Spring Semester)
- Reggio Emilia, Italy (2017 Fall)
- Lyon, France (2018 Spring Semester, Spring Break)
- Morocco (please email email@example.com)
- Scandinavia (Summer 2018)
- Spain (2018 Spring Break, Spring Semester)
- Singapore (2017 Summer)
- South Africa (application due on April 20)
- Uruguay (2018 Summer)
- Verona, Italy (2018 Spring Break, Spring Semester)
For more info about each study abroad trip and our past students' experiences, please join us at our Global Cafe every Friday from 1 to 2 pm in the Rm 22 in the Education Bldg. For the complete list of our Global Cafe, please click here.