The IDEALL facility is operated and maintained by the College of Education, and administered by the Bureau of Educational Research.
The IDEALL Governance Committee establishes and ratifies policies for facility access, provides strategic advice regarding equipment planning and purchases, and reviews all applications for use.
Members of the IDEALL Governance Committee for 2016-2017 include:
- Emma Mercier, Curriculum and Instruction
- Robb Lindgren, Curriculum and Instruction
- Jennifer Cromley, Educational Psychology
- H. Chad Lane, Educational Psychology
- Maya Israel, Special Education
- Wenhao David Huang, Educational Policy and Organizational Leadership
- Gabrielle Allen, Associate Dean for Research (ex officio)
- Elizabeth Niswander, Bureau of Educational Research (ex officio)