The Education Policy & Foundation division offers graduate programs in education policy analysis for students with a variety of interests and aspirations. The division provides students with an effective balance of empirical research skills, grounded theory, and application. These tools prepare students for a range of professional roles including academia, research and policy analysis, policy development and policy making at local, state, national and international levels.
The mission of the Education Policy & Foundation division is to prepare graduates who have a broad set of research interests and approaches to the analysis of policy agenda, processes, and results. In fulfilling this mission, the division supports and advances education by:
- Drawing from multiple disciplinary perspectives such as political science, sociology, economics, geography, and philosophy.
- Serving as a site for public engagement for empirical evidence on crucial policy issues.
- Working on projects and publications in leading outlets in their field.
Programs we offer
- Diversity & Equity in Education | Online | On-Campus
- Diversity & Equity in Education with an emphasis in HRD | Online | On-Campus
- Foundations of eLearning in Higher Education | Online | On-Campus
- History of Education | On-Campus
- Learning Design & Leadership | Online | On-Campus
- Learning Design & Leadership with an emphasis in BESL | Online | On-Campus
- New Learning (PK-12) | Online | On-Campus
- Philosophy of Education | On-Campus
- Social Science & Education Policy | On-Campus
- Technology Specialist | Online | On-Campus
Find out what you need to start your application process.
Learn about application deadlines & required materials.
Review our tuition and fee rates by academic year or by term.
Learn more about paying for your education.
Search our library of frequently asked questions.
Reach out to our Academic Offices for additional support.